Just a minor update with some bugfixes and improvements.
Update your dist template (if you use a custom one). Change
Also, building your dist template files is now done with
node osjs build:dist.
- Locales: Updated en_EN
- Settings: Fixed some CoreWM changes not getting updated
- CoreWM: Some improvements to panel init and CSS
- CoreWM: Firefox Compability issue updates (backgrounds)
- Theme: Added scalable window top buttons
- client: Prevent errors in event handlers after shutdown
- build: packages.js only for standalone build
- build: Updated watcher
- build: Separated some 'core' task stuff into 'dist'
- build: Updated font CSS
- build: Disabled rebase in clean-css
- build: Fixed an issue on Windows with task 'build:core'
- misc: Updated jsdoc for Process::_api()
- misc: Added a try/catch in API._()
- misc: Updated grunt tests